Bespoke Trade Furniture Manufacturers
Why Work with The Real Kitchen Co?
- British Design and Craftsmanship – By working with The Real Kitchen Co you are not only supporting the British economy, but also, you are ‘buying into’ true British craftsmanship, using the skills of our cabinet makers and artizans to produce furniture of the highest quality and specification.
- Complete Design and Manufacturing Flexibility – Whilst this website will showcase ranges to help identify your requirements, the reality is that The Real Kitchen Co can produce whatever you want with complete cabinet size, shape and finish flexibility.
- Sustainability – The Real Kitchen Co has always strived to minimise its impact on the environment. We use FSC timbers, water based paint systems and our factory is kept at the optimum temperature for woodworking using ‘offcuts’ of timber in our carbon neutral heating system.
- The Real Kitchen Co is continually developing new furniture concepts and ranges that set new standards in sustainability and protecting the environment.
- Multi-Room Capability – Besides kitchens, boot-rooms, wine cellars, bedroom furniture, library furniture, home studies and much more is all possible enabling you to design and produce a cohesive design flow for your customers with consistent levels of quality and specification.
- Efficient Administration and Manufacturing System – The Real Kitchen Co’s highly experienced team of office and factory floor staff is complemented by a state of the art administration and order processing system which achieves the highest levels of efficiency and quality whilst presenting our trade client’s with arguably the best lead times in the industry.
- Competitive Pricing – Regardless of furniture style, finish and specification, The Real Kitchen Co offers arguably the most competitive trade pricing for custom-made / bespoke furniture in the UK allowing our dealer / retailers to make excellent profit margins.
Sounds good – Why not talk to us to see how we could work together?